A collection of reading and writing from Kyle Tress.
What I’m doing now
- Training for the 2018 Winter Olympic Games.
- Looking for full-time remote Ruby on Rails positions.
- Freelancing for Instaviser.
- Personal programming projects.
- USOC and USABS Athlete Representative responsibilities.
- Reading and recommending books.
I am no longer:
- Accepting pro bono or equity-based software development offers.
- Checking voicemail.
- Participating in social media.
- Watching the news.
- Sleeping late (which I miss).