I’m Kyle Tress. I’m an Olympic athlete in the sport of skeleton. When I’m not racing headfirst down a mountain of ice at 90 miles per hour, I’m a Ruby on Rails developer at Instaviser, and a web tester at The Wirecutter.
Since you’re here, you should subscribe to my monthly email – especially if you like book recommendations, thoughts on performance, and eclectic links from around the web.
- 2014 Olympian in skeleton [faqs]
- United States Olympic Committee Athlete Representative.
- USA Bobsled/Skeleton Athlete Advisory Committee Chairman.
- USA Bobsled/Skeleton Board of Directors.
- See my 1 Second Everyday videos.
- Remembering Steve Holcomb
- On Leadership
- Impressions of Rome
- Why I’m Running for USOC AAC Representative