I’m Kyle Tress. I’m an Olympic athlete in the sport of skeleton. When I’m not racing headfirst down a mountain of ice at 90 miles per hour, I’m a Ruby on Rails developer at Instaviser and an advocate for the ethical design and mindful use of technology.
I’m currently studying machine learning and data science. I also like to read and I recommend my favorite books in my monthly reading list email.
I am nonline at least through February 2018 as I train for the Olympic Games.
- 2014 Olympian in skeleton [faqs]
- United States Olympic Committee Athlete Representative.
- USA Bobsled/Skeleton Athlete Advisory Committee Chairman.
- USA Bobsled/Skeleton Board of Directors.
- Lead Rails developer at Instaviser.