Hi, I'm Kyle Tress. I'm a retired Olympic athlete in the sport of skeleton and a Ruby on Rails developer at Instaviser. Now that I'm no longer racing headfirst down a mountain of ice at 90 miles per hour, I spend my time writing code, reading books, and traveling.
- 2014 Olympian in the sport of skeleton
- United States Olympic Committee athlete representative
- USA Bobsled/Skeleton Board of Directors
- USA Bobsled/Skeleton Athlete Advisory Committee Chairman
- Lead software developer at InstaViser
- Head coach of Japan Olympic Skeleton Team
- Read my frequently asked questions about skeleton
See what I'm doing now.